MADE IN AMERICA TICKET GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS PROMOTION IS NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER.
- Eligibility: MADE IN AMERICA TICKET GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Employees of Roc Nation, LLC (“Sponsor“) and any of its parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited
- Sponsor: Roc Nation, LLC, 1411 Broadway, 39th Floor, New York, NY 10018
- Timing: The Promotion begins on December 15, 2018 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on August 15, 2019 at 12:00 PM ET (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, post a photo or video taken during prior Made In America Festival(s) from 2012 through 2018, tag the official Made In America Instagram and/or Twitter account(s), and include the hashtag #MIAMoment (collectively, the “Submission”). Upon taking the steps above and compliance with the Submission Requirements/Restrictions set forth below and these Official Rules, the individual is deemed an “entrant” for purposes of the Promotion and will receive one (1) entry into the Promotion. Limit: maximum of two (2) entries per person per calendar month, per social media account (for a maximum of eighteen (18) Twitter posts and eighteen (18) Instagram posts for the Promotion). Obtaining an Instagram and Twitter account is free of charge and account usage is subject to their respective terms of service. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same social media account. Any attempt by a participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different social media accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified from the Promotion. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the social media account will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to a social media account by an Internet access provider, service provider, or online organization responsible for assigning social media accounts for the account associated with the submitted entry. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entrants agree to be bound by all decisions of Sponsor, which are binding and final.
- Submission Requirements/Restrictions: All Submissions must comply with the following minimum guidelines to be eligible:
- Prize Drawing & Odds of Winning: After the end of each calendar month of the Promotion Period, Sponsor will randomly select the potential winners from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning the Prize (as defined below) depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Requirements: The potential winners will be notified by direct message on Instagram, or Twitter (as applicable) after the Promotion Period and must respond to Sponsor within 48 hours of attempted notice or the potential winner will forfeit the Prize and another winner will be selected. Except where prohibited, the potential winners and their Guests (as defined below) may be required to sign and return a copy of Sponsor’s “Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release” (“Release”), which must be received by Sponsor within the time period set forth by Sponsor upon supplying the Release to the potential winner, in order to claim his/her Prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to respond to respond to Sponsor within the required time period, fails to execute and return the Release within the required time period, or does not comply with these Official Rules, such potential winner forfeits the Prize.
- Prize: There will be three (3) winners selected each calendar month of the Promotion Period. Each winner will receive two (2) general admission tickets to the 2019 Made in America Festival (the “Prize”) in Philadelphia, PA on August 31 – September 1, 2019 (the “Event”). Approximate Retail Value of each Prize: $300.
Limit: one (1) Prize per person. Prize cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize, or portion thereof, with an alternate prize of comparable or greater value, in its sole discretion. The winner’s companion (“Guest”) must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Winners and their eligible Guests are responsible for their own costs and expenses associated with the acceptance or use of the Prize that are not specifically stated above (including, without limitation, transportation to the Event and costs/expenses incurred at the Event). All federal, state and local taxes on the Prize value are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets. Event tickets may be subject to additional terms and conditions and upon entry, the winner and their Guest will be subject to the rules and regulations of the Event venue. Sponsor is not responsible if the Event is delayed, postponed or canceled for any reason. Winner will not receive compensation from Sponsor for tickets that the winner is unable to use due to cancellation or postponement of the Event. Winner agrees that Event admission is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to that applicable winner, and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed. Winners and their Guests may be required to produce government-issued identification.
- Submission: As between entrant and Sponsor, entrant owns the Submission provided in connection with the Promotion. By participating in this Promotion and uploading the Submission, entrant grants Sponsor and each of its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and licensees a royalty-free, unconditional, irrevocable, and perpetual right, license and consent, without any compensation, consideration or further notification, to use, edit, reproduce, print, publish, display, transmit, distribute, sell, perform, adapt, enhance, or create derivative works from the Submission (or any part thereof), for any purpose, including but not limited to editorial, advertising, trade, commercial, and publicity purposes, in any media throughout the world, unless prohibited by law. For the avoidance of doubt, and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor shall have the right to post and share the Submission on its website and its social media accounts. Sponsor shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent Sponsor chooses to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, acceptance of the Prize shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, social media handle(s), Submission and/or prize information in connection with the Promotion for promotional, advertising or other purposes without payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
- Release: By participating in the Promotion, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, the Event Promoter and venue, Instagram, Twitter and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, promotion partners and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, to the fullest extent permissible by law, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion, receipt or use or misuse of any Prize and the winner and their Guest’s attendance at the Event.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to shipping or other malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion, receipt or use or misuse of any Prize or the winner and their Guest’s attendance at the Event. If for any reason an entrant’s valid Submission is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that such confirmation occurs prior to the drawing.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, all entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any Prize awarded shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York and shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in New York County, New York; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will the entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Winner List: For the winners’ names, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to MADE IN AMERICA TICKET GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES, Attn: Roc Nation, LLC, 1411 Broadway 39th Floor, New York, NY 10018. Requests for a winner list must be received ninety (90) days after the end of the Promotion Period.